Cretan graviera cheese with oregano 350g
Subcribe to back in stock notification
"Kalogerakis" Cretan Graviera with Oregano, Ty-riganato approx. 300g
Kalogerakis tried to combine Graviera, the traditional cheese, with the aromatic plant, oregano. This is the most creative combination for the most sophisticated palates. Ti-riganato Kalogerakis is characterized by its spicy, strong aroma as it is made from fresh sheep/goat milk and it contains oregano collected from the mountainous areas of Crete. It matures for at least 3 months.
- Texture and Colour: It is characterized as a hard, very light yellow-coloured table cheese with asymmetric holes. It contains small pieces of oregano which make its texture slightly rough.
- Taste: particularly pleasant and rich, slightly brackish with a rich, fresh milk and oregano aroma.
- “Key to success”: The constantly excellent quality and taste of the milk which comes from livestock grazing in mountain and foothill areas of Crete, an island blessed with rich flora.
Hard cheese made exclusively from Cretan sheep and goat milk with the addition of oregano.It is considered to be an excellent table cheese, with a pleasant and rich taste, slightly brackish, with oregano aroma. Min 80% pasteurized sheep milk, max 20% pasteurized goat milk, lactic acid culture, rennet, calcium chloride, oregano ‹ 1%.
- Ingredients: Min 80% pasteurized sheep milk, max 20% pasteurized goat milk, lactic acid culture, rennet, calcium chloride, oregano ‹ 1%
- Packaging: Pieces of 350g
- Quality: Hard cheese of excellent quality.
- Labelling on the package: According to IAS Article 11 and Article 83 Section G3. Other label data according to ER 1169/2011
- Maturation: Min 3 months in a room with temperature of 14 - 18 °C and relative humidity 85 - 90%
- Life expectancy: Best before 7 months after the packaging date
Nutrition declaration per 100g
- Energy/Calories: 1669kJ/402kcal
- Fat: 31.7g
- Saturated: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 2.9g
- Sugar: 0.4g
- Proteins: 26.3g
- Salt: 1.8g
- Carvacrol: 4.32mg
- Thymol: 0.4mg
- Allergen information: Milk
- Maintenance conditions: Storage conditions: 2 - 6°C (±1°C)
- Humidity: 75 – 85% (±8%)
- Organoleptic properties
- Consistency: Hard cheese with a solid elastic mass in which there are usually dispersed propionic fermentation holes.
- Shape: cylindrical. Dimensions: many. Weights: many
- Skin: Coherence: Tough. Appearance: Dry brownies with microbial growth. Mass of cheese: Texture: Hard. Colour: White-yellow
- Other features: Tasty cheese with a pleasant and rich taste, slightly brackish, with oregano aroma.
- Absence of: swelling, rotting, tingling, bitterness, surface ruptures, abnormal (sandy), eutrophication.
- Fat in dry matter: 40%
- Max moisture: 38%
- Max Salt: 2%
- Dioxins: <2,5pg/g of fat
- PCBs: <5,5pg/g of fat
- Pb: <0.02mg/g
- Aflatoxins: <0.05mg/kg
- Listeria monocytogenes: Absent at 25g
- Salmonella spp.: Absent at 25g
- Staphylococcus aureus (cfu/g): <1x10cfu/g
- Escherichia coli (cfu/g): <1x102cfu/g