Prep time: 15 minutes
Refrigerating time:15 minutes
Ingredients for 4 People
- 500 gr chickpeas, boiled
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp capers, soaked in water and drained
- 10 pickled cucumbers, finely chopped
- ½ bunch dill, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried chili flakes
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 tbsp PAN Orange & Lemon Balsamic Cream
- salt, freshly ground pepper
Thinly slice the onion and place in a bowl of cold water for 10 minutes. Drain and put in a large bowl with the remaining ingredients. Mix thoroughly, add the olive oil and the Orange & Lemon Balsamic Cream, mix again and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Before serving, taste and season accordingly with salt and pepper, though keep in mind that the dish is already spicy because of the chilly flakes.
In to the following links you will find the ingredients that you need for this so tasty salad!! And Good Luck!!