7 Stunning Health Facts about Pomegranate Juice
Pomegranate juice – this Gift from Heaven doesn’t only have an extremely rich taste! It’s also loaded with a bunch of healthy and healing properties. Or at least that’s what specialists say. We’re not gonna question their stand, are we?
So, here’s our list of 7 health facts about this amazing juice that you’ll love to learn:
- It’s said that just 30ml of the red juice contain 3 times more antioxidants than the same amount of green tea or even red wine. Who would have known fruits can be healthy even if they’re not fermented, huh?!
- In a single glass of pomegranate juice there is about 40% of the daily recommended dose of vitamin C. You know how important this vitamin is for the heart health, right?
- Thanks to the presence of tannins, pectin and folacin, this fruity juice might help you fight various infections. We’re talking about those of the digestive system, to be exact.
- Of course, pomegranate is also full of potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron and sodium. By the way, it’s thought that the red fruit contains much more potassium than most fruits as a whole. All these amazing substances can stimulate the blood flow and balance the water-sodium ratio.
- Do you know you can find pomegranate juice yearly? You just need to search better!
- Hey, another asset is that pomegranate juice is said to actually preserve all its healthy properties. There’s no such thing as unhealthy smoothie!
- What’s more, the red juice is capable of quenching the thirst. That’s because it contains citric acid, which also gives the juice its refreshing taste.
Get yourself the best pomegranate and other fruit juices on our store as you click here!
In the meantime, read more on our Blog: